Last Frontier Council Memorial and Tribute Gift Program
What is it?
It is an organized program for donors to honor, acknowledge, or offer concerns and condolences for a friend, relative, or special business associate.
· A memorial gift offers concerns or sorrow in remembrance of a special person, people, places, or things.
· A tribute gift can be used to recognize or congratulate someone for a personal milestone, achievement, or accomplishment – whether or not it is Scouting related.
Where does the money go?
The Last Frontier Council places these gifts in their endowment fund. This way, the gifts will generate perpetual income in the support of the council’s Scouting program. This gives you the chance to honor or memorialize others in a way that lasts for generations.
What type of occasions?
There are many occasions to use the memorial/ tribute fund. Here are few examples:
· Loss of a loved one
· Job promotions
· New business openings
· Public service awards
· Top salespersons
· New residents of a community
· Team or individual sports achievement
· Silver Beaver recognition
· District Award of Merit recognition
· Wood Badge recognition
· Scouting veteran awards
· Eagle Scout achievement
· Unit leader recognitions
· Merit awards
· Special anniversaries of organizations
· Elections to public office
How do I make a memorial/tribute gift?
Click HERE to make a memorial/tribute gift. If you'd prefer to mail a check instead of making an online payment, just click the Mail/Offline option as your payment type on the final screen and a printable receipt will be generated that you can mail with your check. If you have any questions, please contact the Finance Department at (405) 840-1114 or toll free at (888) 841-1114